Quick question about your liveaboards - how far in advance of a trip would you decide to cancel it because not enough people are signed up? I've paid my deposit for the Carpe Vita trip 8/15-22, but I don't think too many other people have signed up. I really want this trip to proceed because I've heard great things about the boat and the crew. If there's a chance the voyage could be cancelled, though, I have to start looking for another operator at some point just in case.
Hi John -
It's pretty rare that we'll cancel a departure due to lack of numbers, but our general policy is to notify people a minimum of 30 days prior to the trip if we do. That said, we understand that a trip on this scale gets planned well before 30 days, in general, so we'll keep people updated much further in advance if appropriate - I believe you've been talking to Sue and she's kept you posted.
But for this trip, we already have several on board now, and several enquiries for more space, so I'm 99% sure that there won't be any issue!