Welcome to FROGs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterskier1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Divers,

I welcome you to the FROGs (Front Range Ocean Goers) Dive Club forum. We are a new club for recreational scuba divers in and around the Pikes Peak area. Membership is open to anyone interested in diving.

Our club meetings are 7:00PM on the last Wednesday of the month at Diver’s Reef, 4465 Northpark Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. While Diver’s Reef is a sponsor (and they may give the club members some discounts), you do not need to be affiliated with them to join. We plan to have social events, tours, speakers, dive trips, pot lucks, and parties throughout the year.

Our next meeting will be July 30, at 7:00PM. Our next scheduled dive trip is to Blue Mesa, July 11-13.

If you have any questions, please post here or send me a PM. Alternatively, you can call the Dive Shop at (719) 531-7100.

I’ll post the link to our web site when we get it up and running.

-Rick

Oh dear, looks like we're about to be attacked by Rocky Mountain Frogs... :D

We had a brief meeting last night. It seems many club members were on vacations or otherwise occupied. Welcome to visitors Sarah and Sam (aka knotical) :lotsalove:.

We decided on a Club Logo, which will go on our Club shirts and hats. We also decided on the URL for the Club: www.scubafrogs.com
We hope to have our website up and running in the next few weeks, after we register that URL.

We have a trip to Turquoise Lake and Twin Lakes planned for 15-17 Aug 08. We'll go up on Friday evening, and camp Friday and Saturday nights near Turquoise Lake and dive Turquoise Lake on Saturday. We'll break camp Sunday morning, and drive to Twin Lakes for a dive or two before returning home. At least, that's the plan as of last night.

As a reminder, our Club meetings are the last Wednesday of each month, at 7:00 PM at Diver's Reef in Colorado Springs. All interested divers are invited, you need not be associated with Diver's Reef, they are gracious to provide a meeting place.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll either answer or put you in touch with someone who can.

Back
Top Bottom