Welcome to AUSI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where may I view training standards and such?

I found them.

But I can't read them without joining and I don't know if I want to join without reading them. Catch-22.

Last edited:
Hi, as you say you have found them, then you have your answer.
All our standards are available to the public on our website Ausi - scuba & snorkel diving certification, FREE downloads
Joining is merely an internet registration - we just like to know who is reading our standards so we require registration. There is no cost nor any commitment. I am not sure I understand why that is a problem?
If you are a professional visitor we will grant you a higher level of access (to instructor materials). And if you wish to crossover we will grant you instructor access upon application.

Regards
Russell

Hi, as you say you have found them, then you have your answer.
All our standards are available to the public on our website Ausi - scuba & snorkel diving certification, FREE downloads
Joining is merely an internet registration - we just like to know who is reading our standards so we require registration. There is no cost nor any commitment. I am not sure I understand why that is a problem? ...
Cost is not the issue, I simply do not join things or ever lend my name to things lightly, registration is joining something I am not willing to do without having full knowledge of what I am committing to. I gather that joining your organization requires the use of your training materials, unless there is some some way to review those materials, without "joining," I fear that I must pass on the opportunity.

I am also somewhat surprised that you do not recognize CMAS.

OK, I understand.

We are not asking you to join AUSI. You are not "lending your name". You would merely be registering. The information is not available to anyone else. And if this is too much of an infringement we apologize, but we equally don't distribute our materials without having a registration.

If you do not like McDonald's diving education (refer your signature), why not register and look at our standards and procedures. You will be pleasantly surprised.

As to CMAS - of course we recognise them. An excellent organisation.

Hi, I'm a 2 star CMAS diver here in the Philippines.
Do you have a training facility or affiliates here in Philippines where we can get certfications?
How do we get our C-card?

Thank you.

Sounds very good. I registered myself on your Website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom