WELCOME New Members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I would like to personally welcome all of our new members to this board. We are an ever growing family and I hope our successes will continue to make Scubaboard the place to be.

Again...welcome.

Jason

I agree, this is a great place to be. Mostly I'm still reading and getting to know the personalities here. The Lawman's latest thread is turning into a marathon. It certainly shows where various people stand on the issues. I think I like the Lawman - he seems to be just a 'recreational' sort of troll, the harmless, good-hearted type :D

Jim

jepuskar once bubbled...
I would like to personally welcome all of our new members to this board. We are an ever growing family and I hope our successes will continue to make Scubaboard the place to be.

Again...welcome.

Jason

Are you bored again. Still looking for someone to play with? LOL R

I'd like to welcome our new members over the past couple days...

Welcome to the Board. Hopefully you have found our community to be a very informational and entertaining one.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom