Welcome all !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
Thought I would make a HUGE WELCOME to all you new comers to the boards. I hope you all get as much out of this crazy group that I have. Since I am still a new diver this board has really become my family. Seriously. I can't wait each night to read the posts. Enjoy!!
Cindy

I just want to add that I also look forward to reading the post and getting answers to questions and concerns that I have.

The only reason I suppress my schitzophrenia when diving is because it causes me to use my air up 15 times as fast.

Oh, and ask Tom Vyles' wife about the time I got my terms mixed up and said I know someone who was hydrophobic.

TM.... you're unstoppable!

:D

Thosed damned voices again.I don't know....They said,"Take the red pill....that'll stop the voices returning"...THEY LIED !!!! Well I supposed I'd better welcome the new one..
Hello angel....Welcome to my head !:livid:
Cheers Big Ears,
From the one and only,
Gasman

Do you have to be certified crazy to join in
or is it optional??????
Gee, I feel at home here!

akate

Just go on the opinions of a few friends and admit yourself.
We have shuffled over so there's room on the couch now...
There can be only 50,
The Gasman

What a minute now we need to look into some possible remodeling if there is only room for 50. Need to expand for all the growth we are experiencing. Personnally, the more the merrier...fala la la la la la!! or something like that.
Cindy.

You don't have to be certified, just certifiable :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom