Weird Behaviour with Mac/Safari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
When the mainpage does display (which it has been throwing alot of errors instead since the transition started), if I click on a new forum thread from the list on the right... the page loads, the header is all jackedup, and I get the "Server change is under way" message (www.raawr.com/sb/tl.jpg) for a 1megish screen capture...

If I click on the Forums tab or Latest Threads header on the main page, I can access the threads, but the header is still jacked.. (www.raawr.com/sb/ftl.jpg) for another 1megish screen capture showing this.

Using Safari Version 2.0.4 (419.3) on Mac OS X 10.4.7 build 8j135 with all the updates.

These screen captures were taken at approximately 23:55 EST Wednesday, August 23rd

Take care,
Scott

I've seen something like that tonight- I'm using a OS X 10.4.7 and Safari 2.0.4.

I might open a thread in a tab, and every so often, there will be some odd grey lines on the left side (similar to your jacked up header, but more tightly spaced) and the bottom of the thread is weird- usually, the quick reply box is in someone's post and the page ends abrupty. I would refresh and things would be back to normal. I haven't seen it since the upgrade tonight, but it doesn't happen all that often.

I'm getting a dialog box saying password required for "Disabled Gallery", every time I go to the forums. I cancel it and everything seems to work. Mac OSX 4.4.7, Safari 2.0.4.

Jack

Back
Top Bottom