weezle extreme vs. compact

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

auc1

Reaction score
Hello,

I ordered a Weezle compact. I am rather big and don't suffer from cold too much, and I though the compact would do for dives in the 50-70 range.

I got the Weezle Extreme instead. It is realy puffy and I consider returning it. But I wanted first to get a second opinion.

How much more compact is the compact really? How much less warm is it? and Finally, how much less weight does it require?

Many Thanks,
Auc1

Where did you get your weezel from and how much.

I hear it is the best underwear out there, I am looking to order some extreme, as that is what most of my dive buddies here are using.

doing 3 hr dives in 45 degree water and they say they are to warm.

i don't know the differences that you ask about as everybody her has the extreme.

thanks for the link, I have contacted them

I have both and love them both. The Extreme is great for winter diving. I use the compact for spring and fall diving. In the summer. I use a Andys 150. Love them all.

Eric

You may like to try

http://www.mikesww.com/bguide/suits.htm

They are doing them for £ 127.00 but there is a sale on at the moment , its the anual dive show in the UK they don't go but they reduce all there prices . I have an extreme + this really is the biz for cold water it is quite bulky to start but compressess down well and no extra weight used.

Good luck Alban

Back
Top Bottom