Weekly Night Dive 7/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishNut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Date: Wed., July 23rd
Place: G-City
Time: 7:30pm
Directions: Map

From PCH, turn right on Webb Rd, then Right on Malibu Rd. Drive all the way to the end(it is a one way road and ends back at PCH) We will meet at the beach area, there.

Bring three lights. Primary, back-up, and tank light.

Don't forget to sign up on the calander incase any thing changes and we need to get a hold of you.

Thanks & See you there.

If I was in town I'd totaly be down for this one. It's been a while since I've dove G-City. Let all of us that can't make it know if you find the forbidden city. :popcorn: I hear John doesn't think it exists. :rofl3:

Billy

:rofl3:

It was awhile since I dived it last, before yesterday. Now John will really thinks it doesn't exist. Usually I can go right to it. Well, yesterday, I couldn't find it. Did someone move it?:D

I'll be there, but after three attempts I'm starting to thing it is a myth.

I'll be there, but after three attempts I'm starting to thing it is a myth.

We will find it Wed night.

Disclaimer:

The information obtained in this post is only intended to be general summary information to the public. It is not intended to take the place of either the written law or regulations. Please do not quote the statement made in this post. It is only here for referance. We suggest you don't make 'assumptions' about our official position on issues that are discussed here. That is not what this post is about. We believe it to be unwise to sweep controversy under the carpet. We also firmly believe people should not only read material which they agree with. The opinions expressed through This post does not necessarily represent those of The Beach Crabs, ScubaBoard, or the General Dive Community.

Thank you

If I was in town I'd totaly be down for this one. It's been a while since I've dove G-City. Let all of us that can't make it know if you find the forbidden city. :popcorn: I hear John doesn't think it exists. :rofl3:

Billy

billy see you on the next one when you get back

It was awhile since I dived it last, before yesterday. Now John will really thinks it doesn't exist. Usually I can go right to it. Well, yesterday, I couldn't find it. Did someone move it?:D

rick we need to go the the next jetty of rocks down. google earth shows it perfect and we weren't down far enough. looks far on the map, but not to bad. WE WILL find the City :monkeydan

Disclaimer:

The information obtained in this post is only intended to be general summary information to the public. It is not intended to take the place of either the written law or regulations. Please do not quote the statement made in this post. It is only here for referance. We suggest you don't make 'assumptions' about our official position on issues that are discussed here. That is not what this post is about. We believe it to be unwise to sweep controversy under the carpet. We also firmly believe people should not only read material which they agree with. The opinions expressed through This post does not necessarily represent those of The Beach Crabs, ScubaBoard, or the General Dive Community.

Thank you

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Nice!

billy see you on the next one when you get back

rick we need to go the the next jetty of rocks down. google earth shows it perfect and we weren't down far enough. looks far on the map, but not to bad. WE WILL find the City :monkeydan

You guys just need some correct coordinates, but it usually takes a few Negro Modelos or a 6-pack of Guiness Draught to get that out of me :D.

Billy

I am going!!!!:jump013:

P.S. Erika, You're not on the calender. :)

Oops..... thanks for the reminder

Disclaimer:

Thank you

That we will im paring up with you so ya better find it :D Any how i like the disclaimer :ROFL3:

Back
Top Bottom