Weekly Dive Sun Jan 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I might just have to rent a second tank :)

Definitely makes the long drive more worth it!

Nick

Looks like Kris and I are out for the next month or so... Maybe you guys can give us a refresher course when we make it back out! Have a good dive and be safe guys

Sorry I can't make this one, but I am with you guys in spirt Rick.

Even when you are not there, Robert, you are in our thoughts. See you at a dive soon, buddy.

Well I might just have to rent a second tank :)

Definitely makes the long drive more worth it!

Nick

Two dives are always better than one. Especially with the drive you have:D

Looks like Kris and I are out for the next month or so... Maybe you guys can give us a refresher course when we make it back out! Have a good dive and be safe guys

Jeff and Kris, We are going to miss you guys. You two make the BC's exciting! Do great with the business.

Rick

It was a nice day. The conditions at Nickolas Canyon were not the best for diving. It was a surf beach, not a dive beach. Well, that is diving in SoCal, at the beaches.

Well, anyway, it was good to see everyone. There was alot of people showed up. It was great to see some old faces (John):D, along with some new. Hope to see you at the next Sunday's Picnic/Dive at Leo.

Rick

Andrew and I looked up the coast and finally gave up at Hendry's Beach. Though the wind subsided in Ventura the surf had messed up the vis. Mud, wind and lots of surfers. It was at least two out of three for the places I checked out.

Oh well, there is always next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom