Weekly Dive Sat Nov 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I woke up wid a bad code. I can't breade. I hope you guys had a great dive. Looks like I'll be dry for a while longer. :(

<sniff sniff sneeze>

I woke up wid a bad code. I can't breade. I hope you guys had a great dive. Looks like I'll be dry for a while longer. :(

<sniff sniff sneeze>

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better soon.

We had a great dive. The conditions were nice and everyone had fun at Dukes afterwards.

Hopefully see you at the next one,
Rick

Rick - sorry we missed the dive. Up until 10pm last night we were planning on going!! We had tanks ready and everything! ARGH!

Rick - sorry we missed the dive. Up until 10pm last night we were planning on going!! We had tanks ready and everything! ARGH!

DD you were missed, and that guy you hang around with. . .well, he was missed also.

LeAnne feel better drink plenty of fluids. . . .

All, what a great time, welcome to the Beach Crabs Marvin and Tom! Viz opened up to 10 feet deeper than 15 fsw, and it was just a beautiful day. Thanks to all who dived with me. . .

Thanks for the seductive powers of Robert, making those scantily clad people get up on the table and dance at Dukes. . .

. . .what happens at Dukes, stays at Dukes!

Great Sunday all,

Tevis

Guys,
It was a pleasure meeting & diving with you! I'm apologize for taking off so quickly-- I had to drop a deuce desperately and couldn't stand around beach side whilst you spent another 20 minutes grabbing bugs. BTW, did anyone get bugs? I'm in for Sunday's dive-- see y'all them. Neptune's Net after?....
-Tom

I had to drop a deuce desperately

Wow now there is too much information... Tom cant wait to meet you I think you and I will get along!

Lee Anne I cant give you crap for missing ANOTHER dive... I flaked as well...

Did anyone get any bugs? Rick Tevis you both owe me a few bugs

Tailchaser you can give me all the crap you want. I'm used to taking crap. :wink:

This weekend, maybe? My nose is starting to clear, so I'm thinking I'll be good to go by this weekend. Wish I could go out on the boat on Friday, but my Mom will still be here for the T-day holiday.

So who's diving this weekend?

We missed you guys! It was a good day. See you at the next one.

Thanks for the seductive powers of Robert, making those scantily clad people get up on the table and dance at Dukes. . .

. . .what happens at Dukes, stays at Dukes!

:rofl3:

Guys,
I had to drop a deuce desperately...........

:rofl3:

We will see you this weekend

Did anyone get any bugs? Rick Tevis you both owe me a few bugs

You had to be there to see what we caught. Although, Tevis did bring up a mascot for the BC's. See you at the next one.

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom