Weeki Wachee Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was with Boats at WW Springs and I have to say, as a brand new diver, it was SOOO great! I had been told of the commradarie (sp) of the diving community but I experienced it first hand from the moment Boats and I walked into the gate. Looking forward to getting to a warmer climate FAST so I do all the diving I want to. Here at home, the water's a balmy 53 degrees......

I was with Boats at WW Springs and I have to say, as a brand new diver, it was SOOO great! I had been told of the commradarie (sp) of the diving community but I experienced it first hand from the moment Boats and I walked into the gate. Looking forward to getting to a warmer climate FAST so I do all the diving I want to. Here at home, the water's a balmy 53 degrees......

Hey Scubagirl!! My name is Sean and I met you when you were with Boats picking up tanks at Scuba West

Sean

Hey guys and gals! Just a quick FYI.

I just uploaded 10 more pics from the Weeki Wachee dives I made with ScubaGirl2009!

I am STILL having problems uploading some sweet video I took! Do the vid files have to be zipped?

Thanks!

Boats

its was 80.00 and u had to go with a dive shop now u can dive it for around 50.00 with out going thre a dive shop butt u should call they only let so maney people dive they have a list and dates and a time for you dive.. also they have a web site , its now a state park.... i hope this helped

I can dive WW every week for free. I voluntee to clean the window of the underwater theater, after that is done the pool is OPEN!

Weeki Wachee is a pretty boring dive after you have done it a couple of times. The only time I will go there is if I'm with a class. Other than that I have had my fill.

I agree GRD. I do take the opportunity to test dive new stuff and practice skills. Although it is nice to be in there working while the girls are practicing their skills too!

Link to your gallery:

ScubaBoard Gallery - Weeki Wachee Springs 2009

Hey guys and gals! Just a quick FYI.

I just uploaded 10 more pics from the Weeki Wachee dives I made with ScubaGirl2009!

I am STILL having problems uploading some sweet video I took! Do the vid files have to be zipped?

Thanks!

Boats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom