Weekend road trip to Balmorrhea?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danny....thanks for the offer, it sounds like a great trip, but I've already got something planned that weekend. Actually between mine and Beasts schedules, it'll be the middle to end of June before we can plan anything. Ya'll have a great time and tell everyone howdy for us!

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure how many of you had been before but I have lots of pics form Balmorhea on my myspace page:

MySpace.com - Linz - 28 - Female - KILLEEN, Texas - www.myspace.com/lngm4647

They are under Pics: Scuba C and J . . . you'll recognize them because they wont' look like lake pics. I would love to go with you guys (its my favorite spot in the winter time), but we have check outs at Lake Travis that weekend. Anyways have fun, and call ahead for a hotel room, it'll be packed that weekend, and it will ensure you can dive, as park fees are included in the hotel room rates.

Gotta luv Balmorhea, brings back memories. Ya'll have fun!!!!

I'll be in Houston this weekend at a friend's house for a crawfish boil, but I'm going out the following weekend, 25th - 27th...taking my folks out (since they haven't been out of SA much and it was a good way to give them each a birthday present that will mean more than trinkets), so they can see the sites and I can dive. My LDS had originally planned to be out there that weekend, but they've since cancelled (as a result, there may be cabins available in the park for a change), and now I am short a dive buddy.

I plan on driving out Friday afternoon, diving only on Saturday (~4 dives), doing the Star Party at McDonald Observatory that Sat. night, and then making the drive home on Sunday.

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure how many of you had been before but I have lots of pics form Balmorhea on my myspace page:

They are under Pics: Scuba C and J . . . you'll recognize them because they wont' look like lake pics. I would love to go with you guys (its my favorite spot in the winter time), but we have check outs at Lake Travis that weekend. Anyways have fun, and call ahead for a hotel room, it'll be packed that weekend, and it will ensure you can dive, as park fees are included in the hotel room rates.

Awesome pictures, looks like youve been to some awesome places.

Hi Guys,

Really great photos, lng! When were you out there for those?

I think I caught a pic of the same adult and juvenile turtles in early March!
NAUIOpenWater-Feb2008079.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom