Weekend road trip to Balmorrhea?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RumBum

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Me and Chris want to go to Balmorrhea some weekend this spring. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in going? We're thinking of April 19-21st (that Monday is a holiday for state employees). Other dates could be considered. I'd especially like it if someone who knows us wanted to ride together to split gas costs. We want to camp, dive, and maybe go to the nearby observatory.
Melissa

I'd go another weekend...I'm booked for a dive on the TX Clipper the 19th. Angie might be interested in that trip too...clear water, vacation diver that she is. :wink:

I would love to go but, I am booked every weekend this month and won't be free until the 3rd. I will be in the Comal on the 12th.

I would love to go but, I am booked every weekend this month and won't be free until the 3rd. I will be in the Comal on the 12th.

That sucks! Bummer!!!

I'm interested, Melissa. But like so many others, I am booked for the rest of April. If you decide to go in May, give me a yell. I definitely need some underwater therapy.

Beast and I want to go back to Balmorrhea, too. But we'll be at CCV the 12-26. A trip with you and Chris would be fun....maybe later in the summer?

Were on board, talked with Melissa and Chris yesterday although when I say onboard I mean yes we will go but I need to budget it so if more details can be posted or worked out that would be awesome. I have already crossed the weekend off for this so we are free. Look forward to meeting more of ya.

I will post more info as I finalize the details. I have 3 campsites reserved which can have a max of 8 people per site. I currently have 19 of the 24 spaces spoken for so have limited space, of course this number can fluctuate up or down since it is so early. We are leaving DFW Friday night and will arrive Balmorhea early Sat morning, the 24th, and depart around 10am on the 26th.

I would love to be put on your list of those wanting to go. My Memorial Day weekend is open and I am doing my best to keep it that way.

Back
Top Bottom