Weekend of diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

subcookie

Reaction score
Hey Guys

next weekend is my last weekend before I go to sea. I want to take my boat 3 days in a row, for that I need divers so get up from your couch and let's do it.

Friday the 6 Oct 06

Senanus Island & White lady or open to suggestion
meet at TSartlip Indian reserve at 9:00 hrs

Saturday the 7 Oct 06
Albert Head
meet at 9:00 Work point boat club

Sunday the 8 Oct 06
The GB CHURCH & THE MACKENZIE
meet at Sidney boat ramp at 9:00

I got room for 4 divers per day first to contact me will be booked.

Richard

If you are interested just email me or send a PM for all the detail this is not a business just a guy with a boat who love diving and meet new divers

I'm in Friday only if you bring the voodoo gas.

You are on friday. I'll bring my special blend just for you. Now the boat is going to be full for the all weekend is nice to see.

Well the weekend is over. I dove all weekend on my boat. I had a full boat everyday. We did the The GB church,Mackenzie,Seanus, White lady and Albert Head, I met a bunch of new divers. Overall just a great weekend See you when I come back from my trip at sea.

subcookie:
Well the weekend is over. I dove all weekend on my boat. I had a full boat everyday. We did the The GB church,Mackenzie,Seanus, White lady and Albert Head, I met a bunch of new divers. Overall just a great weekend See you when I come back from my trip at sea.

Enjoy the trip!

ß

Back
Top Bottom