Weekday diving Monterrey...anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmetzenberg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm looking for people who are down to dive Monterrey during the weekdays... whenever actually but i'm free on weekdays and would like to start diving on them. I'm a veteran Socal diver but new to the Norcal scene. I have a 17 foot boat that is great for diving we can use.

During the month of May, I'm most likely going to have a fair amount of weekday diving time available...

I have Monday and Tuesdays off, and always post a new thread when I will be coming down. Hopefully sooner than later. Where have you been diving since you got to Monterey?

-Kevin

I can usually take a weekday off if I have a week or so of notice. PM me when you'd next like to go out and let's see if we can make it work.

Last edited:
BTW, welcome to Scubaboard! The NorCal people are great; you've found a wonderful community.

I have Monday and Tuesdays off, and always post a new thread when I will be coming down. Hopefully sooner than later. Where have you been diving since you got to Monterey?

-Kevin
I haven't been!!!!***. I have no idea where to go up here. Every time i get in the water is back down in Santa Barbara. I don't have a free monday or tuesday till mid april. Come mid april lets hit it!

Anyone want to go Saturday or sometime this week? My boat can take 3 divers and 6 tanks comfortably.

Hey cmetzenberg,

Welcome to Norcal! While you line up potential dive buddies, I wanted to point out some useful resources that can help you get acquainted with the local dive environment. Check these out if you're not already familiar with them:

CT's Monterey conditions page: Monterey Sea Conditions at a Glance
CT's general diving info page: Ba_diving Website - Information about Northern California diving (including info for boat owners, GPS coords, etc.)
Point Lobos State Reserve: Point Lobos State Reserve - Scuba
Baue dive site maps: Monterey & Carmel Underwater Maps
DH's mocal-dir dive site maps: MoCal DIR - Dive Sites

Have fun!

I'm looking for people who are down to dive Monterrey during the weekdays... whenever actually but i'm free on weekdays and would like to start diving on them. I'm a veteran Socal diver but new to the Norcal scene. I have a 17 foot boat that is great for diving we can use.

Please post a picture of your boat.

:wink:

there she is. 6 tank holders and 90 HP.

Attachments

• DSC00934.jpg
    DSC00934.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00932.jpg
    DSC00932.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 60
  • TBSB-25_Underway.jpg
    TBSB-25_Underway.jpg