Wednesdays Photo ~ First photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another taken of a turtle on the Yongala. MX-10

Club Med, Sonora Bay 1995

Underwater20.jpg

Cortez Angelfish Sea & Sea MX-10

I took these shots with my first camera. It was a little 35mm box like the Sea&Sea mx-5 without all the frills of the mx-5. Lots of backscatter with the built in flash. My parents had gotten it for me for this trip and I was so proud of it. A group of Swedish photographers ended up on that trip too. I was feeling fine until they started unpacking stuff like Hasselblads. They said they’d paid over $10K just to ship their camera equip along… needless to say I didn’t spend much time parading my new camera around, but it was a damn thoughtful gift and I still like the shots I got (wolf eels really seemed to like the yellow housing too...)

octo.jpg

seal.jpg

Jonathan.... I know exactly where that Trevally photo was taken... Gab Gab II right? Guam? on the same reef that Atlantis submarine frequents?

grunty.jpg

Cheers,
Crazy_J
:doctor:

This is the first picture I took underwater.

IMG_0073_jpg.jpg

Here are two of my favorites taken during my first dive trip.

IMG_0163_jpg.jpg

IMG_0191_jpg.jpg

You can check out the rest of the pics from this trip at my site.

Since scubaphotos.com is still down, I've uploaded it now.

You never said it had to be a good photo. :)

FLL Diver once bubbled...
This is my very first underwater shot taken with a disposable camera. It's a group shot of my OW class taken during the second open water dive.

smallIMG01a.jpg

You should have seen it BEFORE I fixed it up. I have improved somewhat since then. :D

Marc

Back
Top Bottom