Wednesdays Photo ~ First photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm drawing a blank for subjects today. While going through some of the files, I found some old pictures scanned in from my old S&S MX-10 film days, which gave me the idea.

Let's see some of your first U/W pictures. Good or bad, doesn't matter. This is some of my favorite firsts....

Cozumel 1997
aaj.sized.jpg

Cozumel 1997
aak.sized.jpg

Cozumel, 1998
aai.jpg

oh man, I can't believe that I'm actually gonna post this....

This was ice diving in feb, here in ontario :cold:

Everything I got is my first U/W photos since I've only had my camera housing for one dive trip. I took all of these in Raotan a few weeks ago. Enjoy...

Eagle Ray
103_0351.jpg

Juvenile Spotted Drum
104_0428.jpg

Turtle
106_0637.jpg

I photographed this puffer at Tulamben in Bali. It was the first time I had taken my camera into the water and I was astounded that some of the pictures were more-or-less in focus.

The composition sucks, though.

The picture that got me hooked, Coral Sea, Australia 2000

sorry, haven't worked out anywhere to store them online that will let me link, so it's an attachment

Cool Roatan photos! Juv. Drums are one of my favorites, have a tattoo of one. Where in Roatan?

The young drums are one of my favorite too. I saw an adult but my battery was dead so no photo.

I was at the Inn of Last Resort. This picture was taken at Overheat Reef.

Glad you enjoyed it. I have 1 more that I found on Canyon Reef...

105_0565.jpg

This is my very first underwater shot taken with a disposable camera. It's a group shot of my OW class taken during the second open water dive.

smallIMG01a.jpg

You should have seen it BEFORE I fixed it up. I have improved somewhat since then. :D

Marc

Back
Top Bottom