Wednesday or...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keith.M

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wow. Looking at the swell models and the weather, it just seems like Wednesday may be one of those epic days that are well worth taking the day off to dive. In reality, the whole midweek may be great.

I'd be coming from Roseville so if I could hook up with someone to commute with, that would be great, but not a show stopper.

Anyone else out there looking at the models that would want to join me for a couple of dives?

Point Lobos is wide open, but I would be agreeable to anywhere in the area.

Last edited:
I would be down for a few dives Wednesday if your looking for a young one to puddle hop with I would be down. Where is Roseville in relation to San Jose for carpool ease?

Hey there greengels,

It is quite a ways from that, but we can meet somewhere around 680 & 101 and commute together from there.

Do you have your own equipment?

PM me and we can make a plan.

Looks like an nice week according to the CDIP forecast! I'm itching to get in at Lobos or either end of Monastery.

Well I just put in for a reservation at Lobos for Wednesday. Dive buddy = TBD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom