Wednesday Night Dive (4/11)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba and Dream:
...I am still trying to figure out how to buddy breathe off your vintage hose ...
Maybe you should look at taking better care of your gear instead:eyebrow: ... then you wouldn't have to worry about buddy breathing:mooner:

By the way, this is not going to be one of those "Must stay with DM" dives is it? I haven't been led/held by my hand for 6 years now...(and it didn;t even occur to me until the DM thread on the ohana)

Why yes, I'd love to go!!!!:rofl3:

You will be joining us in July my dear :D

Well I don't know about you, but I had a good time last night. Looking forward to the next charter :wink:

This is the part where y'all post your dive report. Lisa, what were you able to get some photos of? I always love the photos you post.

Yep, I would have loved to go as well, but didn't know about it until too late.

On a positive note, I possibly have a new set of doubles. They are getting hydro/vip as I type this and hopefully I will have them back next week so that I can put them together.

Sherman, I am good to try them out next weekend (if they come back). If not, and I can borrow a set, I am good to go out. Maybe we can do a little more mapping.

I'm sure we can do it again :) would love to have you along!!

Back
Top Bottom