Wedding ring found on Palancar reef.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKing

Registered
Reaction score
While on a recent cruise my wife and I took a shore excursion to dive Palancar reef while in Coz. for the day. During the dive we found a man's wedding band.
The wedding band is inscribed with a date and a woman's name. Any claimant would have to properly identify the ring. It's a long shot but worth the effort. We suspect that it was lost during a honeymoon adventure due to the recent date inscribed inside the ring.
Otherwise, it was our first visit to Coz. What a spectacular place. Great people and diving.
Hopefully, we can visit soon for more than just a few hours.

Please help spread the word.

Thanks...Kevin

Very nice of you to try to find the owner...Did you let the know dive ops know as well??

Nice of you to try to find the owner. This would work better on the Cozumel forum, I think. Or just post on it.

Jenn.

We did. They were unaware of any lost rings. We have posted on the Cozumel forum as well. Not to mention contacting cruise lines to see if any were reported as lost. No luck thus far.

I was wondering the same. Certainly not a good sign on a honeymoon. The date inscribed inside was only about 11 days before we found it. Nontheless, if they are still together it would be a miraculous sign - given the odds.

I was wondering the same. Certainly not a good sign on a honeymoon. The date inscribed inside was only about 11 days before we found it. Nontheless, if they are still together it would be a miraculous sign - given the odds.

If you want to do something nice, definitely let the cruise lines know what you found.

It was probably someone who signed up for snorkeling.

Terry

LOL..I lost my wedding band of 28 years last March there........but, don't don't believe it's mine............

LOL..I lost my wedding band of 28 years last March there........but, don't don't believe it's mine............

Still married?? :D

yep....happily too....I think........

Back
Top Bottom