Web Master needed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for my Jeep Club. We use Yahoo as the Host and they have a nice site builder program. It's pretty simple to use in a windows click and drag enviroment. What type of host will be here? Will I have to use a lot of html editing or are there short cuts. I figure I could at least be an assistant.

Wildbill:cop:

Its all about scuba diving and no comercial advertising Gotcha.
If I can help let me know :thumb:.
www.partsangel.com
www.oregondealer.com/partshouse

(note) I built these store's

href="http://www.partsangel.com/mecCategorypage.asp?rsvp=0&amp;TopNav_CategoryID=1234&amp;PARENTID=1234&amp;CATEGORYID=1234&amp;MECID=6535&amp;CATALOGID=B96929C1-A3C5-11D4-A34E-00508B6DB2D9&amp;dd"><FONT
color=#000099>Online
Catalog</FONT>

Is this what your looking for ?

Mike Belleville

Got air has taken himself off of this list... he will find a place closer to his home port.

But this is for y'all to decide. Someone call for a vote, and as I said we can have more than one. I would stop at three, but it will be too much for just one.

Dear FL Conch Divers. I posted this note lastnight not realizing it was for the Fl Conch Divers Group only. sense I know nothing about diving for conch I dont see where i can be of any help in this group.

Here's my PM to NetDoc

SW Arkansas
PJ when I ask the local people about scuba diving. most say whats a scuba and why would you dive for them just use Dynomite LoL thats why the scuba board is so important to me its my only source for info. Mike

I maintain 2 web sites that I wrote & host.

Cudjoe Gardens Marina

-AND-

Florida Keys Reef-Divers

I too use Dreamweaver. I enjoy doing this type work & would enjoy helping out here.

Perhaps since I own/operate a dive business some may think there would be a conflict of interest. If that is the case I certainly understand that reasoning.
I would be careful NOT to let this occur.

:eek:ut:

I would be interested in seeing what the overall responsibilities are be they page creation or maintaining an already set up group of pages and whether or not use of our own editors will play a role or if a web based gui will be the meathod of interface.

Capt Jim Wyatt - I have the utmost faith you would not show bias... you've already got two good websites that speak very well for you :)

let the individual webmasters dictate how much lattitude they need or want. I have no problems with you using your own editors, and there will be a forum just for the webmasters so that they can do the very best job possible.

I have been asked by one of the attendees to set up a poll and not reveal the results until the end. Well, we will see if our new software will allow us to do that so we won't know until Thursday am.

Capt. Jim, I am sure that you won't cross that line either. I just had to put that in as we are getting quite a few "pros" asking for the position on the other clubs as well. BTW, Our website will be WWW.ConchDivers.com

I'd be more than willing to help as well.

Angelo

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom