Weather reports for Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey

I'm a GIRL!
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We arrive in Key Largo 1 week from today and the long range forecast says thunderstorms. What is the weather like now? I have found that weather.com is usually a bit off. I'm just concerned that our dives will be cancelled because of the weather.

Yeah, we are supposed to arrive then too, and it looks like nasty weather. Of course, the good thing about Florida is thunderstorms are usually very isolated short lived.

Ignore the weather reports. I was just there for 7 days. It was supposed to storm every day and we only saw rain one time... at night, so it didn't bother us any.

Very often (in fact--consistantly) the weather reports you may get are for Homestead/Florida City. The weather masses seem to bounce off the islands (Keys) and stay north.

Except for the rain we have had over the last couple of days.....most storms showers are considered nuisance showers. (They hit and run so to say) I just wish the hurricanes would bounce off of us too! :)

It has been unseasonably dry this year, but the last couple of days VERY humid.

Well, the report is looking better. Hit and run showers are OK, I was just hoping to avoid an all out pouring rain :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom