Weather on AC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjach

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be arriving on AC on the 25th of April. I did a check of the 10 day forecast, and it is calling for rain almost everyday. This was on weather.com for Belize City.Can anyone down there give me a forecast so we know what to expect.
Thanks

We are here now. Arrived on the 19th. Weather has been beautiful...a little wind and a few scattered showers. go to www.ambergriscaye.com and www.accuweather.com for the most accurate forecast. Seas look a little choppy this morning, so we are not sure if the boat will be going out...We have been diving everyday. The water is beautiful and around 80-82 degrees. Rain showers have been pretty short followed by sun.

I think you will have a good trip.

we are here on AC. It was a bad start to our trip. Somewhere between Chicago and Belize City, with a stop in Houston, they lost a piece of luggage. Then one of our carry ons was lost on the way to AC. We did get that one back fairly quickly. We had lunch at Caramba, that was good. Now just relaxing and trying to figure out where to go for dinner.
Already checked in at Ecologic for our dives tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom