Weather in Coz in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lawman

Reaction score
Are there any months to avoid at Coz
because of weather? Fall months in
particular?

Well Lawman,

Based on your anti-DIR posts, I would say you should avoid Coz any month that there is a posibility of meeting a DIR diver there.

James

I've gone to Cozumel the last two years during November and have really loved the weather. Two years ago, we went at the end of November into early December. The weather was ideal with daytime highs in the low 80s and cooling off in the nicely in the evenings. The water was between 79 and 80 degrees and vis was outstanding as usual. Last year, we went in the early to middle part of November and the weather was just starting to cool down a little with the day times in the low to mid 80s and nights in the low 70s. The water was still very warm at a toasty 84 degrees, which I understand is a couple of degrees warmer than usual for that time of the year.

Both time the crowds in town were smaller than I have seen during peak seasons and the prices were outstanding on flights and hotels. Last November, Funjet was booking the Hotel Meson at $9 per night including tax. Imagine staying the whole month for under $300.

I think I'll go in November for a week.

:)

My wife and I were there in June and during one of the SIs another diver asked the DM when he thought the best diving was. The DM said that he personally thought November was the best time.

Hey Lawman, There's a tattoo parlor there. You can get one done, since you like them so much. You can get something done right on your forehead.:mean: :grrr:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom