Weather Forcast In Ko Samui / Phangan / Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ushen

Reaction score
Hello... has anyone just visited or is in Ko Samui / Phangan / Tao? I would like to know how is the weather like now because I may want to make a visit by the end of this month.

Ushen:
Hello... has anyone just visited or is in Ko Samui / Phangan / Tao? I would like to know how is the weather like now because I may want to make a visit by the end of this month.

I just returned from Ko Samui where I had hoped to do three consecutive day trips (six dives) to Koh Tao, Sail Rock, Ang Thon, etc. Dive trips were cancelled on days 1 and 3 because of weather, so I was only able to complete two dives at Ang Thon. Perhaps if I had stayed on Koh Tao, I would have had a better chance of diving more. That is, the weather cleared up on days that trips were cancelled, but it was too late for the boats to make the two-hour trip from Samui.

Darn... I'm sorry about your dive trip. I think you have answered it all. Thank you very much.

Regards
Ushen

Hello]

In a word monsoon season...the gulf has its worse weather every yr aound november.

The good news is after a few days rain the weather normally settles however the wind useally picks up by mid aftternoon most days. this can make diving from Samui with the trip to tao difficult or impossible.

the best option is to dive and stay Koh tao www.kohtao-online.com
This will save on daily travel times as the sites are around tao.

There are less tourists in this season and if you have watched the news lately the weather patterns globally are not be trusted .this yr monsoon is unpredictable at best.

hope this helps

best regards
Gary Koh Tao
:crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom