We need a button that says "do a search, this exact topic was discussed last week!"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On the other hand....
Yeah, in the end just do what you want. There's no rule for or against any of this. Have fun. That's an order! :D :D :D

Yeah, I don't like the resurrection of old threads, like this one that started in 2004:

What Does PADI 5 Star Really Mean?

That's 14 years ago dudes! Times change...info changes...attitudes change...technology changes...

And the ones answering the OPs question not realizing the OP asked that question 10 years ago. :p

I was just joking. Maybe it wasn't a good one. I won't quit my day job yet.

I got the joke and replied with a joke.

Eh, this is getting silly.

Here's a concept. If a thread doesn't interest you, go to the next one. Dive and let Dive. People may still want to hash it even if you don't. Also, if things have changed, then it's important to update these old threads with the right info.

Here's a concept. If a thread doesn't interest you, go to the next one. Dive and let Dive. People may still want to hash it even if you don't. Also, if things have changed, then it's important to update these old threads with the right info.

I have no strong feelings about it either way, but since it was mentioned, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon...I'm feeling silly right now and really bored at work. :p

I am now pushing the 'eat humble pie' button on my post!

Thanks for all the replies, and especially the humour.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom