http://www.diveheart.org/

We have lost a part of our family: FireDiver293

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I read this thread this morning. I was so sad I couldn't even post to it until now.

Please accept my prayers and sympathy to all of his friends and family.

Gosh that sucks!

God Bless his family and sincerest condolences.

Perhaps I should paraphrase my Vince Lombardi signature line and rename it as well. I salute you brother!

Sacrifice
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour is that moment when he has given his life in a good cause and lies on the field of battle, so that others might know freedom."

God Bless you and your family. My kids are running around free today because of guys like your husband. So sorry for your loss.

"These are times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine, 1775

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

John 15:13

He was prepared to give his life to save one in his everyday job, instead he gave it for all of us. God Bless and keep you, brother.

My prayers and condolences go out to the friends and family of Master Sgt. Michael T. Hiester. I'm thankful for his sacrifice to preserve and further the freedoms we hold so dear.

Christian

Men such as Army Master Sgt. Michael T. Hiester have ben there to protect us. Freedoms he fought for, remember we will, so much we have to repay. I feel I knew this man from here on the board, Can we make a memorial for him underwater, in the place he liked to dive? So that we do not forget his presense in this world. His picture with his child brings tears to my eyes, we need to relay a message to his son and family, that we do care, and will always remember our fallen freind.

My sincere condolences and prayers for Michael and his family. It's inadequate but all I can think to say is Thank you, Michael.

May his soul find calm seas, 200 foot vis and untouched, virgin, atholl walls.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom