We have been noticed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all,

just when you thought we just couldn't get more popular: we do this: Check out Photobucket's New SCUBA DIVING GROUP!

Yes, that's right. Photobucket loves YOUR photography and they want some! No, they don't want us to lose our Gallery... that's what caught their attention! They are just hoping that y'all will share some of your awesome photos on their site, and they will also be promoting ScubaBoard as well! It's a win/win situation for EVERYONE. So, when you upload your pics, just do it twice! Once in the ScubaBoard Gallery, and once in Photobucket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more underwater shots on PB than here.

Who created the group, Scubaboard or Photobucket? And who is in control of approving the photographs?

Photobucket Created it.

They approve the photos - within 24 hours usually.

They have people who work there who are on SB as members too :wink:

I got an e-mail from Photobucket and spoke to a few people there on the phone.

I asked for a graphical link, and they obliged.

You don't HAVE to use this.

Really? I wonder why they attached a Scubaboard logo to it then?

I'm just curious because any member can create such a group so I don't quite get it.
Well, there you have it Kim. I hope this meets with your approval! :D

Very nice. Especially since i already use them. I'm sure it was my amazing photos they notice anywho :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom