We have a forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the club.

Chad

bengiddins once bubbled...
Hey O-ring, take your offer of Fosters over to www.diveoz.com.au and see how polite we can REALLY be! Besides, this is a Californian forum - it's microbrew microbrew microbrew!

I like microbrewers as well.
A Friend of mine (John Elliot) has a small brewery in OZ, he makes a little number called Crown Lager.
A great brew, you must have tried that at some point Ben:wink:

Welcome to NDI! :thumb:

Great to hear from the N. California divers. I was wondering if there were any out there or if the N CA divers were just always in the water.

October has been great conditions for diving in Monterey.

So how often does anyone dive? I try to go once a week, usually Sunday.

ok, I'm a padi cert divemaster that lives in monterey ca, and I am looking for people that want to dive here ! If you are diving in a swimming pool somewhere instead or only dive the breakwater when you come to monterey PLEASE let me know, there are so many better places in monterey to dive.

I am diving tomorrow oct 20th and will try to post a water advisory up here sometime afterwards. I am new to the boards but loving it here!!

kronos 13
stay out of the kelp

melfox26
Guiness is a good choice, when are you diving next ?

sactomags
Can I borrow your HID? I have been out looking at digital cams the last 2 days. Looking at a sony trv series and a top dawg housing. Can I borrow yours ? =-)

I lived in Kona for a while, thee are some great manta ray colonies living there and some beautiful beaches as well. Dont miss the Waikoloa hilton resort it is the BEST !!

Just got back from Breakwater, the visiblity wasn't great but it cleared out at 30 ft.

I was talking to a Point Lobos docent and she said that the waves were big on Saturday. Sounds like winter is creeping in here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom