We had a nice day at the Twins today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Beast and I got there a little before noon and Tony was already waiting on us. Our first dive was to the boats on the south side to feed my fishies. Beast then led us across to the north along the road then east to the bus. We haven't dived the north side that much but it's really interesting. Lots of spooky trees and some interesting old equipment left from years gone by. Viz was pretty good at about 15ft on that side but there was spots of cloudiness. Water temp was a toasty 75º and the thermocliine was down to 33ft.

During our surface interval Beast and I noticed an Instructor from our shop with a large class (16) and only a green DM trainee for help so we went to work. As we came up from the first dive, Homey and Randy had arrived and they went out with Tony.

ChrisPete was gearing up as we finished the day with a short tour with a couple of the newly certified students...which is always fun! I missed diving with Chris, Randy and Homey but we'll do it all again on Wednesday. Even though I didn't get to dive with Homey, we could see his grin from across the lake...he has a new BP/wing and he hasn't quit grinning yet!

Another good day at Twin Lakes! Hey T.P.H.....where were you, Bud? We missed you!

Y'all are killing me. Had second cataract surgery last week. Definitely out till springtime. See everyone then

Iv`e been tied up w/too much work an no sleep..Now i`m caught up on sleep and down with an ingrown toe nail (fin rot ) that i have to get removed this fri.Well if I kick with one foot and lean to the left i can stay on a straight coarse!!See ya1ll soon!

T.P.H. once bubbled...
Iv`e been tied up w/too much work an no sleep..Now i`m caught up on sleep and down with an ingrown toe nail (fin rot ) that i have to get removed this fri.Well if I kick with one foot and lean to the left i can stay on a straight coarse!!See ya1ll soon!

Do I need to start calling you my Fin Rot buddy? :D Is that what we get for not letting our booties dry out between dive days!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom