Trip Report We did our first cenote dives and we're HOOKED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice! Any good recommendations for dive ops on Cozumel? Wasn't overly happy with the one we used.
Can I ask who you used? We used Roberta's Scuba Shack last week; typically had 6 people, and one day 7; back roll entries, and a ladder thrown over the side to get back on board (easiest if you remove your kit before trying to climb the ladder).
I chose Roberta' simply based on proximity to the resort we were at,which unfortunately was right next to the cruise ship piers, Senor Frog's, etc.; I won't use that resort again, and will look farther north.
Good DM's (wife used Pedro and loved him); we saw plenty of boats from Aldora, and every one looked to have 12 -15 people (or more) on them; Aldora has a great rep, but I don't like large groups.
Friends of friends were there and used Scuba Tony: he picked them up right on the beach where they had rented a villa, and they were really happy with them.

KevinL

I dove with Blue XTSea in Cozumel. Never had more than 4 other people on the boat with my buddy and I. Great dives, small groups. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And Christi is very active on Scubaboard as well, so she's easy to get ahold of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom