We are doing Aurora tomorrow...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dan, some GUY, and I are doing Aurora tomorrow..

Hey, what can be better than a toilet, and a few Dads...

Due to a mix up, I have to pick up tanks on the way, so I'll not be there until 10:00. Dan and buddy will be there at 9:00. If anyone wants to join us, this is kinda last minute, but we will be there.

I would like to go too but Im not sure if I can get there until 11:00 will you be doing a second dive perhaps?

novicediver:
I would like to go too but Im not sure if I can get there until 11:00 will you be doing a second dive perhaps?

The diving today. I decided to spend time with the family, and as Dan and I got our wires crossed, I could not get tanks until after 10AM.

However Dan and Friend will be there at 9:00. I don't know how long they plan on staying, but they will be doing two dives.

I am sorry I did not see the postings until today. We would have been happy to have another person along. Dean and I did go yesterday. It was a great day, the Sun was not too hot, a pleasant breeze. We even got to watch a B17 fly by several times. I think that was what Dean said it was. He told me there are only a handful of these still flying.

Unfortunately, an LDS was doing a class on top of the Plane ( the one in the water). They had the area around it silted up so much you could not see the plane for more than a foot away.

The rest of the area was fine and we did a lot of bottom navigation. Did not see the commode again. We stuck around 'till about 2:30. Saw a couple of guys we met the week before from Underwater Fantasies. I forgot their names, but they said they are on this board. They were trying out some new Dry Suites. You guys should post a hello and introduce yourselves to the rest of the gang.

FYI Aurora changed their hours for the gate office. They don't open until 10:00 A.M. on weekends. If you want a key and plaque you need to go to the main office. They are supposed to open at 7:00 A.M. on weekends.

Back
Top Bottom