WBP skills dive Feb. 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well I can't belive it but I'm picking up my drysuit tomorrow. I'm going to go to WBP Sat. morning to try it out. If anyone wants to meet up there let me know. I will be doing a very shallow dive (20' limit) to try out the drysuit. If anyone wants to jump in the lake with me and see how this turns out:D :D come on out.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy-

Please Try A pool first (heated) & watch the Dry Suit vcr Tape it will Help & read the dry suit section in the Adventure diver book-a class will be great-
Good Luck
skierch

skierch:
Hi Jeremy-

Please Try A pool first (heated) & watch the Dry Suit vcr Tape it will Help & read the dry suit section in the Adventure diver book-a class will be great-
Good Luck
skierch

You are right. My wife said the same thing pretty much. I'm going to see what I can do about getting in the pool. You think Divers Supply will give me a good deal on the Drysuit course since I'm buying the drysuit from them?

I'm also going to pickup the Adventure diver book today.

Thanks
Jeremy

YES - See Susan @ Doraville store-
No Fish can do your advance & dry suit @ the same time-
skierch

PM me to discuss if you wish. I think Skierch has given you some sound advice. There are a lot of subtle things that you will learn to help you in the long run. And... to try to keep you out of trouble.

PS I won't tell your wife that she is right.

Hey no fish,
Im semi new to diving and was wondering about drysuits. How much are decent ones and what is so difficult about using them. I plan on doing a lot of professional diving on live aboards and one day moving to the carribean or something. If you can give me any advice about these things i'd be grateful.
Thanks,
Kurt

Bouyancy is critical in the drysuit..You dont want the air inside the suit migrating up to your feet or you with ascend uncontrolled feet first with no way to vent the trapped air..a drysuit course is very much recomended. The course isnt that hard and is very fun since your diving anyway...Anyone for diving at jocassee in SC give me a buzz.

Rocky

Hi Rocky one-
a small group are planning to do the grave yard the second week end of Apr. 12-
I will up date you with more infor. later-
skierch

Hi Jeremy-
We can start the AOW with Dry suit Mar. 25 if you can- the weather may be good ??
call me or PM
Clif

Back
Top Bottom