WBP 7-23-05 report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

m7scuba:
Sounds good. When you see someone with scuba gear that looks lost, that'll be me :)
I'll drop you a PM with some directions and to tell you where we will meet and a description of us all to find us.

Matt

9:00AM on Saturday it is. Anybody else feel like coming out? Viz won't be the greatest, but we'll atleast get wet.

Matt

Corigan:
9:00AM on Saturday it is. Anybody else feel like coming out? Viz won't be the greatest, but we'll atleast get wet.

Matt
Hopefully it will be beter than it has been, since we may beat the crouds and boats out there.

I'm going to have to pass this weekend but have fun and safe dive. Post report.

Jeremy

I'll be lounging on a beach somewhere, reading a book, drinking a cold one and enjoying the scenery. Ya'll have fun and dive safe.

Corigan:

Matt
Hey Matt, I haven't dove with any of you guys before, but I'll be there sat @ 9am if I don't have to work. Are yall diving the cove in the rear of WBP. How many dives are you planning (I have one tank filled, one empty).
Carey

I am hoping to do 2 dives. We are going to shoot for the back cove, but if conditions look awful we will adapt to whichever cove has the best conditions. Lets just meet at the back cove and go from there. I will be in a gold/champaign colored oldsmobile intrigue with a dive sticker on the back window that is shaped like the state of Georgia with a dive flag in it. You can look in my profile for a picture of what I sort of look like (I have a beard now, and change from month to month.. :) I am bringing my doubles out so I should be doing 2 dives, unless nobody else feels like it. Look forward to diving with you Carey, We'll see ya out there at 9am if you don't have to work.

So that's 4 of us (possibly) that are going to be out there , the more the merrier.. :)

Allen: I'm jealous, drink a brew for me.

Jer: Next time bud, maybe we can come down your way to dive lake julliete. I would be game for doing that the weekend of 8/6, or maybe get a quarry trip together.

Matt

Corigan:
...Jer: Next time bud, maybe we can come down your way to dive lake julliete. I would be game for doing that the weekend of 8/6, or maybe get a quarry trip together.

Matt

A quarry trip sounds good but it would have to be 8/7. I have plans on 8/6. Even a Jocassee trip sounds good.

Yall have fun

Jeremy

Sounds good Jer, lets settle up plans next week.

Correction there will be 5 if Carey can make it out as Heather is coming out with Kyle as well. The more the merrier.

Matt

JKSteger:
A quarry trip sounds good but it would have to be 8/7. I have plans on 8/6. Even a Jocassee trip sounds good.

Yall have fun

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy-
I am going to Pampano Beach _ AUG. 25 thru 28 with South East Scuba -Are you still needing your A.O.W. ?? & or Nitrox- Check out sescuba.com for trip infor.- need to know by Aug. 10th- It is a great trip - May go to Lake Jocassee Aug.14-
Thanks Clifton

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom