Ways to enhance photos while snorkeling?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, my friends. This is all pretty much what we both thought. She is also struggling with not having reading glasses, lol. She is going to play with only using one contact so that she might be able to see her subject and the viewer.
She is still learning her camera, unfortunately her job gets in the way of her spending time on important things, 😂.

I had the same problem. When she pushes the shutter she should wait for a green square in the viewfinder that lets you know when you are in focus. Olympus has a free photo editing software called Olympus Workspace. It's a free download. Just enter the serial number on the bottom of the TG6 to download.

By the way I touched up one of your photo's from your jpeg file. Can do more with the ORF Olympus Raw File. You can compare from your original.

FISH.jpg

957B3217-4B2B-42A2-9814-88AA28D2D1A3.jpeg

That is absolutely beautiful!

There are also settings you can preset and save in the C1 and C2. I use different ISO and WB for different depths. It took me awhile to learn the camera and got lot's of poor shots in the first few days of diving it. This at around 15m depth but using video lights on my DIY camera tray.

A SCORPION FISH TAMARIND DIVERS.jpg

This taken in Bali recently. Video is another feature I love from the TG6.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom