Water temp in Grand Cayman, Roatan and Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSW910

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Guys ..

I apologize in advance if this question has been ask before

but does anyone know the water temp for Grand Cayman, Roatan and Cozumel in end of feb ? my wife and I are heading to these places for some diving trips and was wondering if the 3mm full suit would be enough??

Thanks!

Hi Guys ..

but does anyone know the water temp for Grand Cayman, Roatan and Cozumel in end of feb ? my wife and I are heading to these places for some diving trips and was wondering if the 3mm full suit would be enough??

Thanks!

If you check the Forums for each of these destinations, you will see the same question asked and answered dozens of times the past few months. Explore ScubaBoard a bit and read read read.

Hi Guys ..

Thanks!

In what temperature range are YOU (and your wife) comfortable in a 3mm full wetsuit?

If you check the Forums for each of these destinations, you will see the same question asked and answered dozens of times the past few months. Explore ScubaBoard a bit and read read read.

sorry, i was trying to be lazy :D .. but i did do a search and got the answers

In what temperature range are YOU (and your wife) comfortable in a 3mm full wetsuit?

honestly, i am not sure, but high 70s should be ok i guess .. since i've read most of the divers were pretty comfortable in high 70s with a 3mm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom