Water Temp at TL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was 67º at 35ft. about 3 hours ago! As far as I know we'll be there this weekend, probably Sat.

I know da' Beast was real close to the milestone, did you get in, and did I miss it? Should have read my email earlier in the week, but now I have one more cert. to stick in my folder... Sorry I missed you guys and hope you had a good time, had your diet cokes all iced down and everything loaded!

See ya' next week.

tony:(

Beast did #499 yesterday so I guess #500 will be Saturday. He's let me off the hook but I may still give it a try....even if it's a short one! You, however, may be out of luck!

Wanna try for today? Beast left his gear in the van and I can call him to work to divert him to the lake!

TL's still running 67, viz about 2-5 feet - got a dive in this afternoon (getting the drysuit thing down finally :) ) It was actually really busy for as chilly as it was outside, a couple of classes at a time were there from noon through 6pm. Wish you guys would have been there!

He opened the gate about 7:30! He got called to DM this and next weekend and since he didn't want to do his 500th dive in the pool, he went to the lake first. He did his milestone dive all by himself and had a blast! In hunting some more for your mask, he found that boat we've been hunting and put a marker on it.

I can't get around chlorine anymore so I slept in! We'll both be DM'ing at the lake next weekend.

Tell Beast congrats on #500! Mike said that he seemed to have really enjoyed having the lake all to himself. :wink:

Way to go, Doug!! I'm very happy for you. :)

Congrats, My friend.
Glad to hear you had a nice peaceful, fun dive on your 500th. I guess since you're busy the next two weekends you might not want to do the mid-week dives. Let me know if you wanna go, I still have 12 to go, so I reckon Dee won't be making mine... :wink:

tony

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom