Water temp. at Joe's Falling Rock Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Joe's will be opening in a couple weeks now and I'm wondering what the water temp might be by then.

Anyone care to take a guess? How about anyone who has dove there at this time in the past. Can you look back in your log and tell me what the temp was then?

jpsexton:
Joe's will be opening in a couple weeks now and I'm wondering what the water temp might be by then.

Anyone care to take a guess? How about anyone who has dove there at this time in the past. Can you look back in your log and tell me what the temp was then?
Cold, Cold and Cold!!!! but hey! what can I say, I dove with a 3mm suit.It really wasn't that bad.But, Land Lock can tell you. we dove about this time last year and he had some kind of do-dad that recored temp and depth.. Are you going to make the trip to Mermet with us ?? so far look's like, their will be four of us, should be a great time, hope you can make the trip, and anyone who would like to go, come on...
Kenny

It is usually in the high 50's to low 60's this time of year if memory serves.....but I am old and feable. :D

But it hasn't been too warm yet so it may not be that warm yet this year.

Chad

No, I'm not going to be able to make Mermet. I wish I could, I'd just rent a heavier suit there. I've made other plans that weekend with the family though. I'm ready for the season to start, just hoping for some warmer water. I've got a 3 mm farmer john and my son has a 3/2 mm full suit. I think I'll be ok as long as the water gets up to 60 but I'm not too sure about his 3/2.

Do-Dad files were deleted. My computer shows last year, 5-15, COLD!
We had 68 degrees at the surface and 51 degrees at 40'

5-13-06
62 degrees at surface
High to Low 50's below 14'
52 degrees recorded 36'

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Are you kidding? Here is 42~43 all year round... It is a hot water :wink:

hoosier:
Are you kidding? Here is 42~43 all year round... It is a hot water :wink:

Spoken like a true "DRY" diver. Want to try a 3 mil wetsuit???

5-21 Temps are up 2 degrees over last weekend!
64 degrees at surface
High to Low 50's below 14'
54 degrees recorded 40'
Vis is all over the place, anywhere from 5' to 20' depending where you are.
This next week the air temps are going into the 80's so we should have a
Great time Memorial Weekend!

Back
Top Bottom