watching into the blue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How does it hold up against The Deep? I haven't seen either flick, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading the book.

Lost_At_Sea:
I liked the movie! Jessica Alba is very attractive in this movie. It is just a movie, and all they tried to do was have a little action and underwater scenes. It wasn't trying to take anything away from the sport of diving or make anyone look like bufoons. I think people look to much into it. It's just a...MOVIE!
i agree here , i also enjoyed it as it is just a movie, and i liked the girls yes, but also the underwater scenes!!!!

Like 2 years ago when Open Water came out the girl in the movie (yes, the one who got naked in like the first 2 minutes--pretty much the climax of the movie) said she was from Gloucester on some radio show...just another useless fact to tell ur diving buddies...

Lost_At_Sea:
I liked the movie! Jessica Alba is very attractive in this movie. It is just a movie, and all they tried to do was have a little action and underwater scenes. It wasn't trying to take anything away from the sport of diving or make anyone look like bufoons. I think people look to much into it. It's just a...MOVIE!

I completely agree with you on that! Jessica Alba looked great in the movie and on Scuba Diving (mag). Both used ASSets to make money! IMHO it's not really going to detract or downgrade the sport as it might peak people's interests. I liked the movie for the scenery but didn't necessarily analyze it for diving greatness, although I did wonder how Paul Walker go from depth to the surface without exhaling as you would in a cesa.

Bill

BigBill:
I completely agree with you on that! Jessica Alba looked great in the movie and on Scuba Diving (mag). Both used ASSets to make money! IMHO it's not really going to detract or downgrade the sport as it might peak people's interests. I liked the movie for the scenery but didn't necessarily analyze it for diving greatness, although I did wonder how Paul Walker go from depth to the surface without exhaling as you would in a cesa.

Bill
yup , i caught that too, all the way from bottom to top with out a bubble!!!! oops, lung over expansion injury, swell-p0p:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom