Watch this video of the Blue Hole of Dahab before it is deleted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Relying on someone else for your survival is a good way to get killed in any dive environment.....deco is not necessary

I really fail to see the YOUR GONNA DIE difference between three people all having the same acesnt plan on their slates, all coming up together, and all three of them looking at their own slate each, vs. the exact same thing with two of them keeping their slates in their pockets until/unless needed and all looking at only one slate. But that's just me.

I really fail to see the YOUR GONNA DIE difference between three people all having the same acesnt plan on their slates, all coming up together, and all three of them looking at their own slate each, vs. the exact same thing with two of them keeping their slates in their pockets until/unless needed and all looking at only one slate. But that's just me.

So, 3 divers decide to go to 100 m depth. One of them (instructor) has dive plan on slate, other just follow him.... according to you it is Ok. Also, if diver would hold instructor hand, maybe he would not need fins..... :) I still do not understand whether you are a troll or really brainless diver.

So, 3 divers decide to go to 100 m depth. One of them (instructor) has dive plan on slate, other just follow him....

Reading comprehension is your friend.

the difference between diving team vs trust me dive
get it?

So, 3 divers decide to go to 100 m depth. One of them (instructor) has dive plan on slate, other just follow him.... according to you it is Ok. Also, if diver would hold instructor hand, maybe he would not need fins..... :) I still do not understand whether you are a troll or really brainless diver.
I know he can be a bit abrasive but he said that you can just keep your dive plan in your pocket and run the DM one. So if you get separated you just take the one from your pocket ?

I assume that you all have the same dive plan ?

I assume that you all have the same dive plan ?

If it's a straight bounce dive just to snap a selfie with the magic number on your gauge, I fail to see why not.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom