Watamula dive op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the replies. I emailed the GoWest address but I haven't gotten a response. I guess I'll drop by and sign up when I get there. Or check out the santa cruz operation.

If you are referring to Dive Charter Curacao as the "Santa Cruz" operation, we are only there when we have divers do give us a young if you are interested! +59995253483

On Gowest, if they or you wrangle up at least 4 divers they will do this as a 1 tank most afternoons, schedule permitting. On their scheduled day for a 2 tank in which they do Watamula as their 2nd dive, you can also do this as a 1 tank and have them pick you up at the dock between dives.

Yes andrew I wrote you a message thru your website. I know there is not an operation in Santa Cruz other than Captn underpants. If I meet you there can you do the boat out to Watamula? Probably won't call that number you put up there as my cell won't work in Curacao. Best to email me back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom