Washington diver needs boat recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tide charts aren't as important down here, BTW, and the shore entries pretty easy most of the time.

The car thing is more of a rendezvous or car pool issue. Several of the regional shops & clubs organize shore dives & might be able to connect you with transportation, if you're leery of connecting here.

I'm not really leery...I just know "Insta-buddy" isn't really favored but it's the advice I'm getting here and suggestions that are giving me other options to think about. Most boats don't make mid-week runs so that complicates things for me. Shore diving will probably be what I'll do, so it's either hook up with a shop and a guide or meetup with a SB diver at one of the preferred sites and transfer my gear to their car to dive and spend the day. Thanks for the additional advice--I really appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom