Washington coast diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Good morning fellow underwater explorers. My name is Zach McEnany. At one point in my life, I lived in South Florida and was spoiled with Key Largo wreck diving and was the assistant manager of a now closed dive shop. I'm seeking info on dives in the Puget Sound area, and local reputable shops with longevity in the greater Everett area. I quit logging dives years ago, but I estimate I have somewhere around 600, more or less. I'm interested in furthering my dive training to deep diving and deco diving, trimix. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

See you underwater.

You should log into the NWDiveClub.com site and introduce yourself there. This is probably the most active forum to meet other divers in the Puget Sound region. You can also look into the Marker Bouy Dive Club (membership fee) as another great resource to discover and join regular dive excursions. Lots of knowledgeable and friendly people will be happy to include you in dives or share info about the resources in the area.

I'm not to too familiar with shops in Everett myself being from Seattle, but there are lots of operations of long standing nearby. I believe Lighthouse is a good one to your south, and Anacortes Dive & Supply to your north.

Puget Sound is one of the best diving locations in the USA, with even more and better options next door in British Columbia. Vancouver Island has some of the best diving in the world.

I hope to meet your around sometime.

If you are interested in technical diving, your best choices are south of you; 8 Diving in Des Moines or Tacoma Scuba. Both have great reputations for technical diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom