Was just thinking how I haven't needed any gear for the last few years, and it 'felt' nice.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just need one more tank for my rescue rig...

To go with the other 3 tanks I need to get hydro'd.

I'm at the point where I like all my gear and feel like I have everything I need, so at this point I'm terrified something will go and I'll have to replace some kit.

Another tank never hurts though.

I just need couple more mk10+s with the spec boot, so I can downgrade em to a knife edge along the other 4 that are waiting to be cleaned from all the rust and dired up nasties on it

@Mobulai - Why not just MK10 SPEC then?
Can’t find them around here at the moment, well I can’t find either tbh but I figured might have some more luck that way
I’ll gladly take either — gotta find them and not bleed my wallet that’s all.
i actually keep returning to the lonely 2 short threads about 10 vs 10+ amd think should I go this way or that.. 🤔
didint dive any of them yet so all O got is word of mouth 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sometimes I feel an overwhelming need to get rid of stuff. Trying new or different things is fun and then you need space.
We're not talking girlfriends, right? Just checking.

For a friend.

We're not talking girlfriends, right? Just checking.

For a friend.
No, my wife gets rid of the girl friends for me… she is very efficient
IMG_5414.jpeg

Scored a couple of magnificent Tecline thick and heavy stainless plates from Spain

View attachment 822221

Stainless, when only the best will do

I think a really heavy (weight belt) one piece harness with neoprene shoulder pads this time

Let the Concerto begin

I bought 6mm 5.2kg AGIR plate for drysuit diving, now I use it for wet suit too. Love it, but wouldn't want to travel with it.

Man, you have more gear than any individual I know, it's mind blowing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom