WARM WATER 3 HRS from SFO; Marine Protected Area – HALF PRICE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billt4sf

Contributor
Reaction score
Fayetteville GA, Wash DC, NY, Toronto, SF
# of dives
500 - 999
HALF PRICE – MARINE PROTECTED AREA --
UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE –
80 deg water - 60 to 120 ft viz

My wife and I have reservations for next Sunday 11/9 but I am having back problems and we may need to cancel. We are considering selling our reservations at HALF PRICE, which would be $1125 for TWO people for 7 days including accommodation, meals, airport connection, and diving with Rainbow Divers. We joined the group a few months ago and had lots of fun with them on a Channel Islands trip. A very well-run organization!

The trip is Nov 9 – 16 at Cabo Pulmo, a new Marine Protected Area off Baja California. We decided to sign up for this trip after we saw some fabulous pictures at a scuba photography event a few months ago. The water should be around 80 degrees and the viz should be 60 – 120 ft.

Here are more details. Please contact me if you are interested. I have seen recent air fares from SFO for just over $300 per person.

Northern California Rainbow Divers - 2014 Cabo Pulmo in Baja Mexico

Thanks,

Bill & Emily

Back
Top Bottom