wanting to dive lake martin this spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would guess the temp will be in the mid to upper 50's. I will be wearing a 7mil.

I would guess low to mid sixties by now. Bring all the suit you have! All I have is a 5 mil and a hoodie. Brrr.

Oh I just saw Cade's post! I would listen to him first. Double Brr! Air temp should be good according to Rich Thomas

No. Lance you are probably closer on the temps,,,I was guessing a bit lower just in case someone brought a thinner suit...they could not blame it on me :)

So we're doing a shore dive next to Sinclai'rs... is that Sinclair's Kowaliga Restaurant? And is there a parking lot to meet at? I've never been to Lake Martin...

Sounds like it will be a good time. If anyone wants to carpool from Auburn let me know.

Hey Hockey, yes we will be at the marina just before you get to Sinclair's, just left of the old roadbed, under a huge oak tree---can't miss it.

if the weather holds up i might bring the boat to get a little run time. burn some of that old gas off.

thanks aucade!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom