wanting to dive lake martin this spring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would you have room for one more? I've been wanting to dive there for a while!

Hey, Wide Open it is a shore dive so there is all the room in the lake...come on.

cannot wait to check this place out!!

Ill be there with or without my wife and daughter. Like to get my daughter out there she just got certified. Maybe my new tanks will be in doubt it though no hurries on that. Ill just rent a bunch of tanks to make a day of it or at least half a day. If any one wants to car pool we can meet at 231 and 14 at the national guard armory.

What time do y'all want to meet up? I have to play Rock Bottom Saturday night so be gentle!

Maybe 8 or 9 ?

I'm looking forward to it!! Been trying to look up the water temp, but can't find it. Anyone have an approximate temp? Just trying to figure out how much suit to bring.

Found this its a month old.

Lake Martin
February 26, 2011 by Reed Montgomery
Impounded 1926 Lake Level: Down 7 Feet; 483.0 ( Full Pool - 490.0) Water Clarity: Light stain mid-to-upper lake / Clear mid-to-lower lake Water Temperature: Mid-to-upper 50's AIRPORT MARINE'S 1ST TOURNAMENT OF 2011 - LAKE MARTIN WIND CREEK STATE ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom