wanting information for dive article

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flabelina

New
Reaction score
Hi burned out OWSI new to Scuba board and writing article about diving. any topics or suggestions welcom.

Aloha and Welcome to the Board.
Everyone here seems to have favorite sections that they check out. Photography, DIR,
Local dive sites, etc.
I hope that you find what you are looking for.
Turtleguy

flabelina:
Hi burned out OWSI new to Scuba board and writing article about diving. any topics or suggestions welcom.

Welcome to the board.
But I really think you need to clarify your request a little.
What's the target audience and the objective of the article?
Kids / adults / divers / non divers / general public?
Conservation / market / types of diving / types of gear / career opportunities / dangers / statistics etc?

Howdy! How's this (inspired by my lady after the first days recount of class) "wow, I really can breath through this thing!!!"

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

flabelina:

How to keep Instructors from being burnt out....may also be good therapy for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom