Wanted: Zeagle Express Tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtperez

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for an express tech in good condition. Would be nice if it had an integrated weight system like the rip cord and maybe a larger wing, but it is not required.

I'm curious if you find any for sale. There aren't any listed on eBay for used and I don't think I've seen any here in the past. It's good gear that's not been out for years and years so I just don't know if anyone has one that will be ready to part with it. Besides, $260 for new ain't bad at all.

I'm looking for an express tech in good condition. Would be nice if it had an integrated weight system like the rip cord and maybe a larger wing, but it is not required.

Check E-bay. There are at least 3 on there now. One sold yesterday for a pretty fair price. I happened to be watching it, but decided to pass

I looked the other day and didn't see that used one go. I just did a search for completed listings and saw it go for $110 nearby in San Antonio. Wow, I stand corrected. I would have bought that rig at that price just for the heck of it. ( I already have a SS BP/W. )

good morning i have that bcd brand new for 250.00 let me know if you want it i can ship it today

gb 845 492 9094

Sorry about taking a while to respond, I was working. I saw those few on ebay and was watching them. unfortunately, I was not it a place to bid on one and passed up some great deals. guess I'll just have to keep my eyes out or just get a new one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom