Closed Wanted to buy - Atomic regulator tools

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious_George

Green water guy
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello.

I’m searching for atomic or generic reg tools. At minimum, I’m looking for the following:
  • atomic branded first and second stage t-handles,
  • a first stage holder and
  • a hook spanner.
Ideally would like to find someone with an assortment of tools they want to sell.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks, George

edit to add: somewhere I saw a video of the environmental sealing process, including the manual filling around the piston spring to remove voids. Anyone have a link?

Hello.

I’m searching for atomic or generic reg tools. At minimum, I’m looking for the following:
  • atomic branded first and second stage t-handles,
  • a first stage holder and
  • a hook spanner.
Ideally would like to find someone with an assortment of tools they want to sell.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks, George

edit to add: somewhere I saw a video of the environmental sealing process, including the manual filling around the piston spring to remove voids. Anyone have a link?

You probably already came across this thread but if not, it has some great sources and info on the tools you're looking for. Regulator Service Tech Training - Tool Splitoff

Thanks for the recommendation Simon.

I looked at those guys and in the end decided it was lower cost to get the Atomic branded first and second stage "T" tools from scuba tools.com. Some will say the multi-tool style is less desirable than multiple individual tools, and they may be right. Guess I’ll find out. $15.50 for enough tribolube 66 to pack two regs seemed like a solid price as well. So, I got that and the #3 spanner with 0.240" pin all from them.

My first rebuild of two sealed firsts and two seconds will cover the cost of everything. After that it’s less than $40 per each sealed first and $30 for each second. 🤑

F7058932-F71C-4F55-B247-5FD20EA3457F.jpeg

Will follow @rsingler instructions for packing and the detailed repair manual and torque specs from atomic. One of the benefits of piston regs is not too many parts to keep track of. 😂

The issue I have with scuba tools is their exorbitant international shipping.

Glad you found what you were looking for at a reasonable cost. Nice.

Thanks for the recommendation Simon.

I looked at those guys and in the end decided it was lower cost to get the Atomic branded first and second stage "T" tools from scuba tools.com. Some will say the multi-tool style is less desirable than multiple individual tools, and they may be right. Guess I’ll find out. $15.50 for enough tribolube 66 to pack two regs seemed like a solid price as well. So, I got that and the #3 spanner with 0.240" pin all from them.

My first rebuild of two sealed firsts and two seconds will cover the cost of everything. After that it’s less than $40 per each sealed first and $30 for each second. 🤑

View attachment 734129

Will follow @rsingler instructions for packing and the detailed repair manual and torque specs from atomic. One of the benefits of piston regs is not too many parts to keep track of. 😂
You should see a conshelf 1st, one O ring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom